+1 844 534 2294
Recent News & Posts
- 03.12.17 How Companies Innovate Into Oblivion!
- 12.18.16 The Only 3 Swim Lanes That Matter to Business
The Business Model Innovation Course
Organizations need a clear understanding of what business model innovation is (and is not), the role it plays in finding breakthrough new value and experiences for their markets, and how to go about undertaking a critical examination of the prevailing business models in a particular industry or market. The end goal is to have the insights and skills needed to critically examine business models in relation to customer needs and outcomes, and then to design new business models that evolve or disrupt markets accordingly.
This 2 day course is designed to educate participants broadly on the subject of business model innovation and how to undertake this critical examination and redesign process. It introduces them to the Breakthrough BI Model and the Flight Board Innovation Method (FB/IM) as tools for structured business model frameworking, examination, and design. Both of these provide engaging and memorable paradigms for learning and internalizing the key concepts of business model innovation. The course also makes use of our own Business Model Canvas for hands–on work.
This course is well–suited to all staff across the organization.
The Business Model Innovation Training Engagement typically follows these steps:
- We begin by listening to you in order to understand your business and market objectives, including any particular challenges your company is encountering or anticipating (those places where business model redesign might play a particularly important role).
- We then tailor our Business Model Innovation Course to those objectives and deliver it to the assigned staff.
This course can be tailored to executive, management, and line staffs as needed.
- We follow up by offering post–training support for subsequent questions that may arise.
To learn more about engaging us for training in Business Model Innovation, refer to our Training & Workshop Engagement page.