The Workplace Experience Engagement typically follows these steps:
- We begin by listening to you so as to understand your goals for workplace transformation and the motivations behind those goals. We are also listening for your current struggles with culture, engagement, and growth.
- We then explain the Experiential Workplace Framework and discuss how it is optimally applied in different types of organizations.
- We then undertake a cultural and operational assessment of your organization, studying its current culture and workplace practices and how those are or are not supportive of your long–term business goals.
- As needed, we conduct workshops together where we explore certain aspects of your workplace in greater depth and detail.
- Subsequently, we map the practices of the Experiential Workplace Framework to your organization in order to establish and define new practices tailored to your business and how it needs to operate in its markets.
- Next, we map out an Implementation Roadmap showing you, in step-by-step detail, what needs to be done in order to transform your business from where it currently is to where it needs to be with the XWP practices fully embedded. This gives you a clear plan of action for the steps that have to be taken to arrive at the intended end state of your "new" business.
- Finally, we share all of this with your team through a comprehensive Findings Report, and via face–to–face discussions around the findings.
- As needed, we can provide custom training and workshops around workplace experience and transformation so as to build an understanding and acceptance of it within the business.
- As desired, we can remain engaged with you throughout the implementation of your workplace transformation so as to help ensure it proceeds according to the intended objectives and is steered appropriately, including any mid-course corrections that may be needed.
- If desired, we can assist you in the search, vetting, selection, and onboarding of a Chief Workplace Officer (CWO) — a role that often keeps things moving in the right direction and prevents regression.